We Care for our Students!
Cisco Certified Network Associate Service Provider (CCNA SP) certification is for service provider network engineers, technicians and designers who focus on the latest in Service Provider industry core networking technologies and trends. With the ability to configure, implement, and troubleshoot baseline Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation networks, CCNA SP certified individuals deploy, maintain and improve carrier-grade network infrastructures.
Topics covered are as follows:
Building Cisco Service Provider Next Generation Networks Part 1
- IP Networks
- IPv4 and IPv6 Addressing
- Switched Network Technologies I
- Routed Network Technologies I
- IP Services
- Cisco Operating Systems and Platforms I
- Transport Technologies
- Security in the Network
- Network Management
Building Cisco Service Provider Next Generation Networks Part 2
- IP NGN Architecture
- Switched Network Technologies II
- Routed Network Technologies II
- Cisco Operating Systems and Platforms II
What you will get in our training sessions:
- 35 hours of top quality lectures, demonstrations and illustrations by our CCIE certified Trainer with four years of university teaching and 10+ industry experience.
- Actual Hands-on lab exercise, Practice labs on real routers and firewalls.
- CCNA student training material in the form of a PDF. For chapter sample click here.
- Student lab manual with full solution in the form of a PDF. For lab sample click here(add a link here to resources page)
- Prescriptive tests which focus on latest CCNA exam.