We Care for our Students!
For network video engineers, collaboration engineers, IP telephony and IP network engineers who want to develop and advance their collaboration and video skills in line with the convergence of voice, video, data and mobile applications, the Cisco CCNA Collaboration certification is a job-role focused training and certification program. It will allow you to maximize your investment in your education, and increase your professional value by giving you the skills to help your IT organization meet increased business demands resulting from these technology transitions.
The topics covered are as follows:
- Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices
- Describe the Characteristics of a Cisco Unified Communications Solution
- Provision End Users and Associated Devices
- Configure Voice Messaging and Presence
- Maintain Cisco Unified Communications System
- Provide End User Support
Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices:
- Video Concepts
- Endpoint Configuration
- Troubleshooting and Support
- Conferencing Concepts
What you will get in our training sessions:
- 35 hours of top quality lectures, demonstrations and illustrations by our CCIE certified Trainer with four years of university teaching and 10+ industry experience.
- Actual Hands-on lab exercise, Practice labs on real routers and firewalls.
- CCNA student training material in the form of a PDF. For chapter sample click here.
- Student lab manual with full solution in the form of a PDF. For lab sample click here(add a link here to resources page)
- Prescriptive tests which focus on latest CCNA exam.