We Care for our Students!
Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security) validates associate-level knowledge and skills required to secure Cisco networks. With a CCNA Security certification, a network professional demonstrates the skills required to develop a security infrastructure, recognize threats and vulnerabilities to networks, and mitigate security threats. The CCNA Security training emphasizes core security technologies, the installation, troubleshooting and monitoring of network devices to maintain integrity, confidentiality and availability of data and devices, and competency in the technologies that Cisco uses in its security structure.
Topic covered are as follows:
- Security Concepts
- Secure Access
- Secure Routing and Switching
- Cisco Firewall Technologies
- Content and Endpoint Security
What you will get in our training session:
- 35 hours of top quality lectures, demonstrations and illustrations by our CCIE certified Trainer with four years of university teaching and 10+ industry experience.
- Actual Hands-on lab exercise, Practice labs on real routers and firewalls.
- CCNA student training material in the form of a PDF. For chapter sample click here.
- Student lab manual with full solution in the form of a PDF. For lab sample click here(add a link here to resources page)
- Prescriptive tests which focus on latest CCNA exam.