Networking with Windows Server 2016
Earning an MCSA: Windows Server 2016 certification qualifies you for a position as a network or computer systems administrator or as a computer network specialist, and it is the first step on your path to becoming a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE).
This training focuses primarily on the networking features and functionality available in Windows Server 2016. It covers DNS, DHCP, and IPAM implementations, in addition to remote access solutions, such as VPN and Direct Access. It also covers DFS and BranchCache solutions, high performance network features and functionality, and implementation of software-defined networking (SDN) solutions, such as Hyper-V Network Virtualization (HNV) and Network Controller.
This course will prepare you for MCSA Exam 70-741 and is part one of a series of three courses required for being certified as MCSA
- Implement Domain Name System (DNS)
- Implement DHCP and IPAM
- Implement Network Connectivity and Remote Access Solutions
- Implement Core and Distributed Network Solutions
- Implement an Advanced Network Infrastructure
WHAT YOU WILL GET IN OUR BOOTCAMP
- 3 full days in class training by certified instructor
- Printed study material
- Printed lab manual
- Access to mock exam for Certification Exam Prep
- Snacks available all day. Lunch will be served all three days
- Exam Voucher for Certification Exam
- Take certification exam on third day (recommended).