Identity with Windows Server 2016
Earning an MCSA: Windows Server 2016 certification qualifies you for a position as a network or computer systems administrator or as a computer network specialist, and it is the first step on your path to becoming a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE).
This training focuses primarily on the identity functionality in Windows Server 2016. It covers the installation and configuration of Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), in addition to Group Policy implementation for non-Nano Server environments. It also covers functionality such as Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS), Active Directory Federations Services (AD FS), and Web Application proxy implementations.
This course will prepare you for MCSA Exam 70-742 and is part one of a series of three courses required for being certified as MCSA
- Install and Configure Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Manage and Maintain AD DS
- Create and Manage Group Policy
- Implement Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS)
- Implement Identity Federation and Access Solutions
WHAT YOU WILL GET IN OUR BOOTCAMP
- 3 full days in class training by certified instructor
- Printed study material
- Printed lab manual
- Access to mock exam for Certification Exam Prep
- Snacks available all day. Lunch will be served all three days
- Exam Voucher for Certification Exam
- Take certification exam on third day (recommended).