This course will prepare you to get professionally started with AWS; to create, deploy, and manage redundant, scalable, fault tolerant, cost effective, and highly available infrastructure on AWS. The end goal is to prepare you for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate exam.
AWS Certifications demonstrate technical expertise, help you advance your career, and help employers find skilled cloud professionals.
Our 3-day course covers specific AWS Cloud Services necessary for passing the exam and be able to competently architect on AWS. The course also covers topics of security, risk and compliance, and best architecture practices. Further, with the help of video demonstrations, our course will help you build a solid base and understanding of exactly how to build and deploy applications on the AWS platform.
This course was designed and developed by AWS Certified Solution Architects.
- Intro to AWS
- Amazon S3 and Amazon Glacier Storage
- Amazon EC2 and Amazon EBS
- Amazon VPC
- Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon CloudWatch, and Auto Scaling
- AWS IAM
- Databases on AWS
- SQS, SWF, and SNS
- Domain Name System (DNS) and Amazon Route 53
- Amazon ElastiCache
- Additional Key Services
- Architecture Best Practices
What you will get in our bootcamp:
- 3 full days in class training by certified instructor
- Printed study material
- Printed lab manual
- Access to online mock exam
- Demos of all 64 exercises from AWS Official Study Guide
- Snacks available all day
- Lunch of your choice will be served all three days
- Associate Exam Voucher
- Class Completion Certificate