Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016
Earning an MCSA: Windows Server 2016 certification qualifies you for a position as a network or computer systems administrator or as a computer network specialist, and it is the first step on your path to becoming a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE).
This training focuses primarily on the installation, storage, and compute features and functionality available in Windows Server 2016. It covers general installation tasks and considerations and the installation and configuration of Nano Server, in addition to the creation and management of images for deployment. It also covers local and server storage solutions, including the configuration of disks and volumes, Data Deduplication, High Availability, Disaster Recovery, Storage Spaces Direct, and Failover Clustering solutions. It also covers Hyper-V and containers, along with the maintenance and monitoring of servers in physical and compute environments.
This course will prepare you for MCSA Exam 70-740 and is part one of a series of three courses required for being certified as MCSA
- Install Windows Servers in Host and Compute Environments
- Implement Storage Solutions
- Implement Hyper-V
- Implement Windows Containers
- Implement High Availability
- Maintain and Monitor Server Environments
WHAT YOU WILL GET IN OUR BOOTCAMP
- 3 full days in class training by certified instructor
- Printed study material
- Printed lab manual
- Access to mock exam for Certification Exam Prep
- Snacks available all day. Lunch will be served all three days
- Exam Voucher for Certification Exam
- Take certification exam on third day (recommended).