Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
This course is design to help you to pass the AZ-100: Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and Deployment Certification. This is most in demand certification in the job market. Microsoft reported that revenue generated from Azure grew at 90% in 2017 and catching up quickly with AWS.
- Manage Azure subscription and resources (15- 20%)
- Implementing and manage storage (20-25%)
- Deploy and manage virtual machines (VMs) (20-25%)
- Configure and manage virtual networks (20-25%)
- Manage identities (15-29%)
2 days extensive course and all hands on labs will make you very comfortable to use different Azure Services specially and IaaS and PaaS models in building infrastructure for scalable and maintainable enterprise. Also, this course prepares you for writing AZ-100: Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and Deployment Certification.
WHAT YOU WILL GET IN OUR BOOTCAMP
- 2 full days in class training by certified instructor
- Printed study material
- Printed lab manual
- Access to online mock exam
- Demos Labs And Microsoft Official Study Guide
- Breakfast and Lunch will be served both days. Snacks/Drinks/Tea/Coffee available all day.
- Practice exam questions overview
- Exam Voucher
Take certification exam on 2nd day (recommended).